In order to be eligible to apply for our program, you must be:
- A student who plans to pursue a health degree program and meet the definition of either educationally or economically disadvantaged are eligible for participation.*
- Enrolled in the UniversityLink, or IGETC program at a community college and plan on transferring to UCSD.
- Completed at least 24 units at the community college and be currently enrolled in 12.0 semester units, unless completing the last semester before transferring to university.
- Able to commit full-time to this program. Summer classes, employment, and other commitments are not allowed during the residential program.
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.50
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Due to budget cuts, ULMSP will not be accepting applications for the coming cohorts.